- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Orlando Magic Items
Orlando Magic shooting guard Vince Carter will be a game-time decision against the Miami Heat on Wednesday night after he sprained his left knee.
The roster shuffling and new offensive schemes the Orlando Magic have experimented with this season have left them without one of their hallmarks.
Jameer Nelson made the go-ahead basket with 4.1 seconds left, and the Orlando Magic avoided a third straight loss by beating the New Jersey Nets 91-90 on Saturday night.
The Orlando Magic will be without starting point guard Jameer Nelson against Atlanta on Monday night because of a sprained left ankle.
The travel plans for NBA teams could be a bit more extensive a decade from now.
A look at the Miami Heat after their 96-70 win over the Orlando Magic on Friday night:
There was a time when the Miami Heat chose to retire longtime star Tim Hardaway's jersey at their home opener to help ensure the game would sell out.
Dwight Howard remembers the hype, drama and expectations surrounding his debut as the No. 1 overall pick. All eyes were on him. So was all the pressure.
The Los Angeles Lakers unveiled their latest NBA championship banner Tuesday night on the west wall of Staples Center and got their rings handed to them by Commissioner David Stern.