- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Orlando Magic Items
Monday's game will be the first time DeMatha Catholic's Victor Oladipo plays as a professional in his hometown, and he'll have his hands full defending John Wall.
Nene's status for tonight's game is questionable due to lingering achilles pain.
Coach Randy Wittman is unapologetic about his starting lineup playing extended minutes because he can't trust his bench to perform consistently.
Trevor Ariza's right hamstring strain will keep him out vs. Cleveland and Al Harrington said "probably not" when asked if he'd play through right knee soreness.
The Miami Heat will open their title defense against the Chicago Bulls on Oct. 29 in the expected return of Derrick Rose, with an all-Los Angeles matchup later that night in the Lakers' first game without Dwight Howard and the Clippers' first with Doc Rivers.
Jason Dufner had the very epitome of an up-and-down day at the Bridgestone Invitational.
As a player Patrick Ewing never envisioned himself as an NBA head coach. Now he can't wait to become one.
The former Georgetown star will stay at Verizon Center to begin his professional career after the Wizards took him with the third overall pick in Thursday night's draft.
Larry Drew could have sulked during his last season in Atlanta, complained to anyone who would listen about being a lame duck despite a winning record and three straight playoff appearances.