- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Orlando Magic Items
Kevin Seraphin wasn't nervous. In a disciplinary move by Wizards coach Randy Wittman, Seraphin got the start over JaVale McGee when the Wizards faced the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night at Verizon Center.
John Wall's All-Star weekend begins on Friday night with the Rising Stars Challenge and continues on Saturday night with the Skills Competition. But Wall would be the first to admit that what he'd really like to be a part of happens on Sunday night — the All-Star game.
Kobe Bryant was a no-show during Friday's media session at All-Star weekend.
Former President Bill Clinton did something Sunday that many celebrities do when visiting South Florida.
The Wizards were at a distinct disadvantage Wednesday night against the Orlando Magic, playing not only the five opponents in white pinstriped jerseys, but the officials as well. The Magic went to the line 39 times to the Wizards' nine and still managed to keep the game close, losing 109-103 at Amway Center.
The NBA schedule-makers had to have foreseen this — what a 66-game schedule compressed into a four-month window would look like. There's the exhaustion, the mental fatigue and a lot of bad basketball.
The Hornets have decided to trade Chris Kaman, who won't be playing while the club looks for teams interested in making a deal for the veteran 7-foot center, general manager Dell Demps said.
Ryan Anderson scored a career-high 30 points, extending his NBA lead with seven 3-pointers, and the Orlando Magic beat the New York Knicks 102-93 on Monday to complete a perfect four-game road trip.
Andray Blatche was singing along with a tune that only he could hear.