- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
Topic - Orlando Sentinel
The Orlando Sentinel is the primary newspaper of the Orlando, Florida region. It was founded in 1876 and is currently in its 133rd year of publication. The Sentinel is owned by Tribune Company and is overseen by the Chicago Tribune. As of 2005, the Sentinel’s president and publisher was Kathleen Waltz; she announced her resignation in February 2008. Howard Greenberg, publisher of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, was named publisher of both the Sun-Sentinel and the Orlando Sentinel after Waltz left. - Source: Wikipedia
Seven media groups won "Grand Slam" honors in the annual Associated Press Sports Editors' writing and sections contest that was held this week.
If the Christians get to do it, then so should we. That was the winning argument of atheists who fought for access to several Florida high schools to distribute group documents — same as evangelicals did with Bibles in January.
Beer and wine will be on the menu when the new Be Our Guest restaurant opens later this year in Disney's Magic Kingdom.
Universal Orlando in Florida is altering its signature ride.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts officials say they've secured financing to build a $360 million resort at Walt Disney World in Florida.
Attorneys for Wesley Snipes are asking a judge to extend the actor's bail as he prepares for a possible appeal of his three-year prison sentence for a tax conviction.