- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Orlando Sentinel
The Orlando Sentinel is the primary newspaper of the Orlando, Florida region. It was founded in 1876 and is currently in its 133rd year of publication. The Sentinel is owned by Tribune Company and is overseen by the Chicago Tribune. As of 2005, the Sentinel’s president and publisher was Kathleen Waltz; she announced her resignation in February 2008. Howard Greenberg, publisher of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, was named publisher of both the Sun-Sentinel and the Orlando Sentinel after Waltz left. - Source: Wikipedia
Seven media groups won "Grand Slam" honors in the annual Associated Press Sports Editors' writing and sections contest that was held this week.
If the Christians get to do it, then so should we. That was the winning argument of atheists who fought for access to several Florida high schools to distribute group documents — same as evangelicals did with Bibles in January.
Beer and wine will be on the menu when the new Be Our Guest restaurant opens later this year in Disney's Magic Kingdom.
Universal Orlando in Florida is altering its signature ride.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts officials say they've secured financing to build a $360 million resort at Walt Disney World in Florida.
Attorneys for Wesley Snipes are asking a judge to extend the actor's bail as he prepares for a possible appeal of his three-year prison sentence for a tax conviction.