- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Orlando Sentinel Items
A jury has found that the University of Central Florida's Athletic Association was negligent in a football player's 2008 death and awarded his parents $10 million.
What really happened to Osama bin Laden? A new Fox News poll of 910 registered voters revealS that 3 percent say bin Laden was "greeted by 72 virgins in heaven" upon his death. One percent of tea party supporters, 2 percent of Republicans, 3 percent of Democrats, 2 percent of conservatives, 3 percent of liberals and 5 percent of moderates agree with that notion.
Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus Christ in Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ," says his acting career has suffered since the movie's 2004 release, the Orlando Sentinel reports.
Thousands of anchovies and sardines have died in Ventura Harbor after using up all their oxygen, officials say.
Attorneys for Wesley Snipes are asking a judge to extend the actor's bail as he prepares for a possible appeal of his three-year prison sentence for a tax conviction.
Firefighters "turned the corner" Saturday on a wildfire that destroyed part of a town in the Sierra Nevada foothills — one of the hundreds of blazes that continue to char huge swaths of California.
THE WASHINGTON TIMES