- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Orleans Saints
Bum Phillips, the folksy Texas football icon who coached the Houston Oilers and New Orleans Saints, died Friday. He was 90.
Knocking off the reigning Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints for his third straight win since taking over the Dallas Cowboys would be one heck of a Thanksgiving feat for Jason Garrett.