- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Os Guinness
"If the power of the Jewish and Christian faiths is discarded and the power of the Enlightenment is pronounced dead," Mr. Guinness writes, "what would be the authority that authorizes freedom, human dignity, rights, democracy and, finally, meaning itself?"
Finally, and with sincere hope, Mr. Guinness asks: "Will America go forward strongly by going back wisely?"