- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
Osama bin Laden
Latest Osama bin Laden Items
Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Wednesday suspended talks on a bilateral security deal with the United States to protest the Obama administration's handling of peace negotiations with the Taliban militants who sheltered Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan.
The Taliban announced Tuesday that after nearly 12 years of war in Afghanistan they are ready for talks with the United States, as senior Obama administration officials said discussions with the Islamic militants who sheltered Osama bin Laden would start within days.
Political appointees at the Defense Department, the CIA and the White House brushed aside concerns from career officials about helping two Hollywood filmmakers research their 2012 movie about the top-secret Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, according to a report from the Pentagon's inspector general.
Spain authorities arrested five Tunisians on charges of spreading terrorist propaganda on social media sites, including directions on how to make a bomb.
President Obama has learned nothing and forgotten nothing. In elevating truth-challenged U.N. Ambassador Susan E. Rice to the government's premier national security position, Mr. Obama effectively flashed an upturned middle finger toward his critics as if to say, "I'm large and in charge. If you have a problem with her, then come and get me."
Did the Obama administration put a target on the backs of members of Navy SEAL Team 6? This is the question that parents of slain SEALs are now asking - and rightly so.
The CIA’s inspector general has concluded that agency officials did not always follow rules for safeguarding sensitive information when they briefed Hollywood producers making a movie about the Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, according to a lawmaker who was briefed on the watchdog’s findings.
Retired Staff Sgt. Alonzo Lunsford says he will never forget locking eyes with the gunman who entered a Fort Hood building Nov. 5, 2009, then unleashed a burst of gunfire into a crowd of soldiers preparing for deployment.
A former member of the Navy's elite SEAL unit who served 20 years on the same team that took out Osama bin Laden has written a book detailing his progression from Chris the warrior to Kristin the warrior princess — a story of a stifled transgendered commando who found the road to inner peace.