- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Osbourne
Strike one against the idea of an expanding global economy. British Chancellor George Osborne, who's been credited for getting his country's debt under control and keeping pace with an austere budget, said one looming threat to the steady-as-she-goes economic policy that England has been practicing in recent months is the European Union.
"Doing more with less." That's the mantra from across the sea, as Britain's key leaders warn of deeper cuts for public employees by fiscal 2015.
Sharon Osbourne says she had a double mastectomy after learning she carries a gene that increases the risk of developing breast cancer.
New father Jack Osbourne is facing a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.
She added: "It's not 'pity me'; it's a decision I made that's got rid of this weight that I was carrying around."