- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Osbourne Items
Strike one against the idea of an expanding global economy. British Chancellor George Osborne, who's been credited for getting his country's debt under control and keeping pace with an austere budget, said one looming threat to the steady-as-she-goes economic policy that England has been practicing in recent months is the European Union.
"Doing more with less." That's the mantra from across the sea, as Britain's key leaders warn of deeper cuts for public employees by fiscal 2015.
Sharon Osbourne says she had a double mastectomy after learning she carries a gene that increases the risk of developing breast cancer.
New father Jack Osbourne is facing a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.