- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Oscar De
Manny Pacquiao will return to the ring in November, most likely in Macau, and has signed a new two-year contract with promoter Bob Arum that could take him to the end of his career.
Floyd Mayweather has issued a full apology to Oscar De La Hoya for posting a photo to his Instagram account mocking the fellow boxer for entering rehab, TMZ first reported.
Oscar De La Hoya has admitted publicly why he won't be ringside during the Mayweather vs. Canelo fight this weekend — he's heading to rehab again.
"I explained this to Canelo and he understood that my health and longterm recovery from my disease must come first," he added. "Thank you for your understanding. I ask for your support and privacy during this difficult time for me and my family."