- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Oscar Martinez
A New Mexico man is facing burglary charges after authorities say he broke into an Albuquerque-area home then left behind a cell phone linked to his Facebook profile.
He says he loves his job, and a new poll from the Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs finds he’s not alone: Nine out of ten workers 50 and older say they’re satisfied with their work.