- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Oscar Ramiro Ortega
Latest Oscar Ramiro Ortega Items
Cathedral reopens after quake; Police have arrest warrant for shots fired near White House; Metro bus passenger shot; Prince George's to vote on slots-related bill; In Virginia, rural Democrat is becoming extinct; Fundraising already started for Maryland's 2014 governor race; O'Donnell considering Hoyer challenge.
The U.S. Park Police now have an arrest warrant in connection with shots fired over the weekend near the White House.