- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
Latest Oscar Robertson Items
No. 20 Memphis didn't expect this out of Titus Rubles. And the Tigers weren't alone in their surprise.
With Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in the house, the Milwaukee Bucks played like NBA champions.
Creighton coach Greg McDermott believes victories like the one his 11th-ranked Bluejays earned against Seton Hall can be the difference between a good season and a great one.
Sean Kilpatrick wasn't feeling good. His shot showed the symptoms.
If the number of an NBA player's birthday candles were proportionate to his point total, then Miami Heat star LeBron James would need help putting out the fire atop his red velvet cake.
It's unanimous: Damian Lillard is the NBA's Rookie of the Year.
If you tuned into the start of the 1963 NCAA championship between little Loyola of Chicago and mighty Cincinnati, it looked like few, if any, of the college basketball games you'd ever watched before.
Christian Laettner will occasionally see a replay of his famous buzzer beater against Kentucky _ and he tries not to look too excited about it.
Kobe Bryant engineered a second-half comeback, helping the Los Angeles beat the New York Knicks 100-94 on Tuesday and extend the Lakers' winning streak to five games while lifting them to .500.