- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Oscar
A hat trick from Neymar helped Brazil to a 5-0 rout of South Africa on Wednesday in the World Cup host's final friendly before announcing its squad for the tournament.
With his Oscar win for Best Original Song, "Let It Go" co-composer Robert Lopez has earned his EGOT.
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — West Ham's gamble of playing a team full of youngsters and reserve players backfired spectacularly when the Premier League struggler was thrashed 5-0 by Nottingham Forest in a third-round shock in the FA Cup on Sunday.
This wasn't your typical Oscar viewing party.
The Chicago company that makes the familiar gold-plated Oscar statues is laying off almost 100 employees.