- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Oscar Items
A hat trick from Neymar helped Brazil to a 5-0 rout of South Africa on Wednesday in the World Cup host's final friendly before announcing its squad for the tournament.
With his Oscar win for Best Original Song, "Let It Go" co-composer Robert Lopez has earned his EGOT.
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — West Ham's gamble of playing a team full of youngsters and reserve players backfired spectacularly when the Premier League struggler was thrashed 5-0 by Nottingham Forest in a third-round shock in the FA Cup on Sunday.
This wasn't your typical Oscar viewing party.
Kim Kardashian didn't just step out at the Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar after-party in West Hollywood dressed to impress. She rocked her pregnancy bump like a glam accessory.
Two D.C. agency directors have a lot in common. They are married to women who live outside the District and they own homes in Maryland, yet they bunk together in a subterranean bachelor pad in Northeast -- a direct result of a D.C. law that says such officials must reside in the District.
David Alan Grier would obviously love to win a Grammy when the awards are handed out this weekend. It's a small part of his master plan.
The Chicago company that makes the familiar gold-plated Oscar statues is laying off almost 100 employees.
It'll be springtime for Mel Brooks when the American Film Institute presents him with its highest honor, the Life Achievement Award.