- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Oshiomogho Isaac Atogwe
Oshiomogho Atogwe knows exactly where to find the story of Abraham in whatever version of the Bible he chooses for his hourlong reading sessions each day.
"Ever since I was a little kid, I wanted to be a doctor because of Cliff Huxtable," he said with a laugh, referring to the latter's main character.
"As we converse and become more familiar, you can call me O.J.," he said. "It's not an insult. But it's just important for me to know that you know who I am, what my name is and what my name means so you identify with me as a person."