- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Osi Umenyiora Items
Marshawn Lynch was there. He even talked a bit.
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee.
Turnovers often spell the difference in the NFL, where parity keeps the talent level between most teams relatively even. But Washington pushed its luck on Sunday in an eventual 27-26 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Dripping in sweat after more than two hours on a steamy practice field, Brian Banks joyfully complies with every request for an autograph.
They carried signs expressing gratitude and love. They exchanged high-fives with players and ringed the field during the national anthem.
When Trent Williams ran into Kory Lichtensteiger on the third play of the Washington Redskins' Thanksgiving Day victory over the Dallas Cowboys, the pain was overwhelming. The left tackle suffered deep left thigh bruise but refused to come out of the game.
Left tackle Trent Williams significantly bruised his left thigh when left guard Kory Lichtensteiger inadvertently kneed him while pass blocking on the third play of the Redskins' win over Dallas on Thanksgiving. He wasn't wearing thigh pads on the play.
Sometimes, real life intrudes on the games we play. And sometimes, we need those games to get away from real life.
The New York Giants are lauding what Robert Griffin III can do now _ and worried what he will do to them in the future.