- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Other
"Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream Desserts" presents an array of delicious and appealing dessert options that take ice cream to a whole new level.
A nonprofit anti-tobacco advocacy group's newest survey indicates that Wichita tobacco retailers have a much larger presence in less affluent parts of the city than in wealthier ZIP codes.
Local and state health groups are encouraging tobacco users to give up their habits this weekend.
Family who believes son was Santa Barbara gunman told police recently about disturbing videos.
Sheriff's officials believe California gunman killed 3 people at apartment.
Report: 3 dead, 7 wounded in shootings in student enclave near UC Santa Barbara campus.
A 30-year-old Santa Clara man has been fined for poaching a mule deer buck in Grant County.
A New Jersey Senate panel has approved a bill that would tax electronic cigarettes and raise the tax on tobacco products.
Former Maryland guard Seth Allen is transferring to Virginia Tech. And what he has said publicly lines up with what he should expect when he heads to Blacksburg.
The number of tobacco farms in North Carolina is shrinking, but the growers who remain are planting more crops.
The U.S. International Trade Commission says there's a reasonable indication that U.S. sugar producers and refiners are being hurt by imported sugar from Mexico.
IOC says NBC secures US TV rights to Olympics from 2021 to 2032 for $7.65 billion.
Documents: Orders to fix heat in jail where inmate died in hot cell didn't go through for days.
How odd it was Thursday that the Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission needed only a matter of minutes to decide the opening dates for the spring inshore shrimp season.
Shrimpers and boaters have rescued a man who fell overboard without a life jacket from a shrimp boat.