- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Other Items
"Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream Desserts" presents an array of delicious and appealing dessert options that take ice cream to a whole new level.
A nonprofit anti-tobacco advocacy group's newest survey indicates that Wichita tobacco retailers have a much larger presence in less affluent parts of the city than in wealthier ZIP codes.
Local and state health groups are encouraging tobacco users to give up their habits this weekend.
Family who believes son was Santa Barbara gunman told police recently about disturbing videos.
Sheriff's officials believe California gunman killed 3 people at apartment.
Report: 3 dead, 7 wounded in shootings in student enclave near UC Santa Barbara campus.
A 30-year-old Santa Clara man has been fined for poaching a mule deer buck in Grant County.
A New Jersey Senate panel has approved a bill that would tax electronic cigarettes and raise the tax on tobacco products.
Former Maryland guard Seth Allen is transferring to Virginia Tech. And what he has said publicly lines up with what he should expect when he heads to Blacksburg.