- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Other Items
When Citroen built the average car for the average Frenchman more than half a century ago, Adil Driouech was not their target audience. Indeed, he had not yet been born when the 2CV model was introduced.
In 1969 Ford was building very large, very powerful cars. Fastback styling was becoming quite popular and, as a consequence, 63,921 Galaxie 500 Sport Roof Coupes found buyers.
The agency charged with admitting immigrants to the United States is in disarray, an internal investigator told closed congressional briefings last week, with employees facing thousands of charges of misconduct and having to make decisions on letting in foreigners without knowing whether there are national security risks.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) -- Discovery and seven astronauts blasted into orbit yesterday on the United States' first manned space shot since the 2003 Columbia disaster, ending a painful, 2-year shutdown devoted to making the shuttle less risky and NASA more safety conscious.
Sixteen years after the fall of communism in Europe, former Eastern Bloc countries are stepping up efforts to come to terms with their communist past as secret police archives slowly and partially open.
NASA has filled a 154-foot-high external tank with fuel and oxygen for the first time since the Space Shuttle Columbia accident.
Gregg Bemis infuriated Swedish authorities two years ago by organizing a dive to investigate the sinking of the luxury ferry Estonia.