- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Latest Other Items
A tough stretch of road game awaits Maryland over the next five games. It begins on the road in Blacksburg vs. Virginia Tech. Preview it here.
Sheriff: Fugitive who killed 1 Utah deputy, wounded another has died from shooting injuries.
Military jets will take to the sky as part of security for the Super Bowl.
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources is considering a big change in the black bear hunting season.
Rhode Island officials say four weeks of deer hunting are beginning on Block Island for 24 hunters who won a lottery run by the state Department of Environmental Management.
The West Virginia Library Commission is offering a high-tech way to check out certain magazines.
One of the worst shrimp seasons in decades has Smith & Sons Seafood owner Walker "Big John" Smith Jr. fearing what will happen if his business has to suffer through another year like 2013.
The number of deer killed during West Virginia's various seasons rose 14 percent last year compared with 2012.
Police cited employees at 10 Iowa City businesses after tobacco sale compliance checks at all of the city's businesses licensed to sell tobacco.