- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
Latest Other Items
In the past decade, the deer population has been increasing exponentially in the Washington area, especially in suburban areas around the city. There are many problems associated with a large deer population. Deer are grazers that feed on seedlings and saplings in the forest, and that destroys the understory plant life, the deer's own habitat and the habitat of other organisms.
Bears quarterback Jay Cutler will start against the Detroit Lions on Sunday after missing one game with a groin muscle tear.
What time is the Redskins game Monday? Kickoff is 7:10 p.m. at FedEx Field. Coverage begins on ESPN at 6:55 p.m.
Santa Monica's police chief says the gunman who killed four people in a chaotic rampage planned the attack and had 1,300 rounds of ammunition.
With lines at gas stations stretching for blocks in areas devastated by Superstorm Sandy as people desperate to power generators for their homes or take refuge in other areas seek gasoline that, in many cases, can't be pumped because the refueling stations are themselves outside of power, a group connected to Rutgers University and students at New Jersey's Franklin High School is using technology to help people in those areas find fuel.
Lemon doughnuts generally involve fried dough filled with sticky, tart-sweet yellow goo that tastes more of sugar than of serious lemon.
When we think of steaming, we generally think stovetop cooking. And during the heat of summer, that can make this healthy form of cooking seem very unappealing.
When Steve Briggs and Steve Weiss, principals with SAI Contractors in Cabin John, worked with homeowners in North Arlington to demolish their home and build a new one on their lot, they never expected to find three streams running underneath the site.
Now that Curiosity passed its driving test on Mars, the six-wheel NASA rover set its sights on longer treks.