- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Ottawa Senators
The Ottawa Senators are a professional ice hockey team based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. They are members of the Northeast Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). The Senators play their home games at the 19,153 seat (20,500 capacity) Scotiabank Place (originally named the 'Palladium', and later the 'Corel Centre') which they opened in 1996. - Source: Wikipedia
The 71-year-old Murray has been with the Senators since June 2004, first as head coach before replacing the fired John Muckler as GM in 2007. He was behind the bench for Ottawa's run to the Stanley Cup final in the 2006-07 season.
Capitals coach Barry Trotz says Bryan Murray is a strong person who will fight a 'vicious disease.' Details here from CSN Insider Chuck Gormley.
The Ottawa Senators have signed Ohio State forward Max McCormick to a two-year entry-level contract.
The Pittsburgh Penguins are ready for the Stanley Cup playoffs.
It was a hollow victory at best.
Already eliminated from the playoff race, the Ottawa Senators are still playing to win games.
The New York Rangers came up short in their first shot at clinching a playoff berth. The Ottawa Senators bounced back from a humbling loss and gave their flickering postseason chances a slight spark.
The Montreal Canadiens couldn't help but feel a sense of payback.
The Ottawa Senators have exhausted all of their wiggle room in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
A week ago it was unthinkable that the Ottawa Senators could get back into contention in the crowded Eastern Conference playoff race.
The Ottawa Senators are hoping to slip into the playoffs with a strong finish.
The Ottawa Senators gained some confidence from beating the defending Stanley Cup champions.
Ottawa Senators winger Bobby Ryan will miss the rest of the season because of a sports hernia. He is scheduled for surgery Thursday in Montreal.
Roberto Luongo helped the Florida Panthers rally for a win.
The struggling Ottawa Senators needed a boost Monday night, and their first-year captain provided it.