- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ottawa Senators
The Ottawa Senators are a professional ice hockey team based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. They are members of the Northeast Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). The Senators play their home games at the 19,153 seat (20,500 capacity) Scotiabank Place (originally named the 'Palladium', and later the 'Corel Centre') which they opened in 1996. - Source: Wikipedia
Ryan Miller stopped 26 shots, and David Backes broke up a scoreless game in the second period, helping the St. Louis Blues beat the Colorado Avalanche 2-1 Saturday in a Central Division showdown.
Ales Hemsky admitted he was feeling down after being traded to Ottawa from Edmonton last Wednesday.
Markus Granlund's first NHL goal helped fellow rookie Joni Ortio record his first NHL win and the Calgary Flames beat the Ottawa Senators 4-1 on Wednesday night.
The Buffalo Sabres have claimed forward Cory Conacher off waivers from the Ottawa Senators.
The Ottawa Senators acquired winger Ales Hemsky from the Edmonton Oilers on Wednesday for a third-round draft pick this year and a fifth-rounder in 2015.
If it was Ales Hemsky's last game with the Edmonton Oilers, he went out on a high note.
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
Cody Ceci is trying to help his team while helping his own cause.
Cody Ceci scored a second-period goal and the Ottawa Senators downed the Vancouver Canucks 4-2 before a crowd of more than 50,000 Sunday in the Heritage Classic.
Vancouver Canucks winger Daniel Sedin left in the second period of Sunday's Heritage Classic against the Ottawa Senators because of an injury.
The Ottawa Senators are looking forward to Sunday's Heritage Classic against the Vancouver Canucks.
Johan Franzen has no explanation for his success in Ottawa, a place he certainly enjoys playing in.
Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the San Jose Sharks beat the Philadelphia Flyers 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break.
The Capitals are one point out of the playoffs but need to climb past three teams to earn a spot in the post-season.
Long before Brooks Laich carved out a career as a professional hockey player, he traced pictures of his favorite NHL stars. He was later traded for one of them.