- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Latest Ottawa Senators Items
The Ottawa Senators got another big win with a solid team effort.
DENVER (AP) — A fast start and exciting finish helped the Colorado Avalanche avoid another disappointing home loss.
MONTREAL (AP) — Clarke MacArthur scored on the power play 58 seconds into overtime and the Ottawa Senators beat the Montreal Canadiens 4-3 on Saturday night.
OTTAWA (AP) — Mika Zibanejad had a goal and an assist Thursday and Clarke MacArthur scored the winning goal midway through the third period and the Ottawa Senators beat the Winnipeg Jets 4-3 on Thursday.
In back-to-back losses to the Sabres and Senators the Capitals have been stymied by a pair of U.S. Olympic hopefuls.
Kyle Turris' goal helped the Senators beat the Washington Capitals 3-1 on Monday night and earn their first winning streak in 51 days.
Joel Ward scored the lone goal for the Capitals (20-15-5), who have lost back-to-back games.
The Capitals have three healthy goalies and one net. Philipp Grubauer will get the call again tonight as the Caps play Ottawa at 7:30 on CSN.
The Caps rolled out to a 3-1 lead, but Ottawa proved too much as the game went on in a wild game at Verizon Center.