- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
Latest Ottawa Senators Items
In one of his most animated post-game press conferences of the season, the Capitals coach made an emotional plea for his players to change the way they are playing, because the message he's delivering isn't going to.
The Caps rolled out to a 3-1 lead, but Ottawa proved too much as the game went on in a wild game at Verizon Center.
For the first time in his career, Alex Ovechkin is the first NHL player to reach 20 goals in a season. He's done it in 22 games.
Bobby Ryan scored two goals and the Ottawa Senators topped the Washington Capitals 6-4 on Wednesday.
Alex Ovechkin continued his torrid scoring pace and the Caps fired a season-high 50 shots, but still came away with just one point.
Jaromir Jagr wants to extend his NHL career, and his agent said some teams are "very interested" in his 41-year-old client.
Daniel Alfredsson is joining the Detroit Red Wings to make perhaps his final run at an elusive championship, and Stephen Weiss is in it for the long haul in the Motor City.
Daniel Alfredsson bolted from the Ottawa Senators to sign with the Detroit Red Wings, sensing that was the best move he could make in his drive to win a championship before his career ends.
Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews got another victory on Friday. The trophy he wants the most is still up for grabs.