- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Ottawa
Ottawa is the capital of Canada, and the fourth largest city in the country. The city stands on the south bank of the Ottawa River in the eastern portion of Southern Ontario. Ottawa borders Gatineau, Quebec, and together they form the National Capital Region (NCR). - Source: Wikipedia
The 71-year-old Murray has been with the Senators since June 2004, first as head coach before replacing the fired John Muckler as GM in 2007. He was behind the bench for Ottawa's run to the Stanley Cup final in the 2006-07 season.
The Ottawa Senators have signed Ohio State forward Max McCormick to a two-year entry-level contract.
The Illinois Supreme Court has heard oral arguments at a historic courthouse in Ottawa.
Illinois Supreme Court justices plan to hear arguments next week in Ottawa's historic courthouse.
One person has died and another was injured in a house fire in the Town of Ottawa.
Sidney Crosby slid across the goal mouth on his backside, futilely trying to extend a game that was already over.
A Kansas prosecutor filed a motion Tuesday seeking the death penalty against a man accused in the brutal shooting deaths of four people last spring, including an 18-month-old toddler.
The Pittsburgh Penguins are ready for the Stanley Cup playoffs.
It was a hollow victory at best.
Already eliminated from the playoff race, the Ottawa Senators are still playing to win games.
The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Ottawa's Jason Spezza and Craig Anderson did their best to block that effort.
The New York Rangers came up short in their first shot at clinching a playoff berth. The Ottawa Senators bounced back from a humbling loss and gave their flickering postseason chances a slight spark.