- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Otto Porter Items
Martell Webster has missed two games with a sore back but coach Randy Wittman seems confident that he'll be on the court Saturday.
Martell Webster has missed two games with a sore back but coach Randy Wittman will have a better idea of his availability after Friday's practice.
Martell Webster is being called a game-time decision vs. the Jazz because he has a sore back, which means rookie Otto Porter likely will have a chance to build on what he did Monday.
Last season, Georgetown's Otto Porter and Michigan's Trey Burke were up for many college Player of the Year awards. The Wizard and Jazz rookie now battle on the court in the NBA.
The Wizards have won seven of eight games after a comprehensive effort from the starters and the bench to overwhelm the Utah Jazz on Wednesday, 104-91.
The lead was down to two after Bradley Beal's 3-pointer with 8.9 seconds remaining, but time ran out not a moment too soon for Memphis, which made its free throws in the closing seconds to preserve a 110-104 win Monday night.
The Wizards are hopeful that Martell Webster won't be out long after someone fell on his back in a game in Philadelphia over the weekend.
Otto Porter played his best game in quite some time, scoring all six points in the fourth quarter of a comeback that came up short vs. Memphis.
The Otto Porter-Tayshaun Prince comparisons have existed for some time. The veteran NBA forward understands them in more ways than one.