- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Overstock.Com
O.co, also known by its former name Overstock.com, is an online retailer headquartered in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, near Salt Lake City. it was a pioneering online seller of surplus merchandise which, upon its failure in 1999, was acquired by Patrick M. Byrne and re-launched as Overstock.com. - Source: Wikipedia
In a battle over who should collect online sales tax, Overstock.com's chief said Thursday that Internet stores have an inherent right to collect fewer taxes than traditional retailers because they take up less space and don't use such city services as roads, schools, police and fire departments.
Overstock.com, the online retailer known for selling distressed merchandise, was feeling a little distressed itself. With household merchandise stacking up in a warehouse, it opened the doors Thursday for an auction of goods assembled hodgepodge that had to be bought together on pallets.