- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Overstock.Com
O.co, also known by its former name Overstock.com, is an online retailer headquartered in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, near Salt Lake City. it was a pioneering online seller of surplus merchandise which, upon its failure in 1999, was acquired by Patrick M. Byrne and re-launched as Overstock.com. - Source: Wikipedia
In a battle over who should collect online sales tax, Overstock.com's chief said Thursday that Internet stores have an inherent right to collect fewer taxes than traditional retailers because they take up less space and don't use such city services as roads, schools, police and fire departments.
Overstock.com, the online retailer known for selling distressed merchandise, was feeling a little distressed itself. With household merchandise stacking up in a warehouse, it opened the doors Thursday for an auction of goods assembled hodgepodge that had to be bought together on pallets.