- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Ovi
The agony of an entire country doesn't matter here. The only thing that matters in Washington is how Ovi reacts when the Caps resume their season Feb. 27 against the Panthers in Florida.
Alex Ovechkin could be the star of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics, and he is excited to serve as a host for the games in his home country.