- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Owen Blye Items
Duke coach John Danowski couldn't explain it. Truth be told, his counterpart at Maryland, John Tillman, couldn't either.
The gloaming hadn't entirely settled in Saturday evening. It was coming, though, just as surely as the loss Maryland was undeniably flirting with while down three goals in the second half's initial stages.
The only Division I men's lacrosse programs inside the Beltway will meet for the 10th straight season Friday — and perhaps for the last time in a long while.