- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Latest Owen Blye Items
Duke coach John Danowski couldn't explain it. Truth be told, his counterpart at Maryland, John Tillman, couldn't either.
The gloaming hadn't entirely settled in Saturday evening. It was coming, though, just as surely as the loss Maryland was undeniably flirting with while down three goals in the second half's initial stages.
The only Division I men's lacrosse programs inside the Beltway will meet for the 10th straight season Friday — and perhaps for the last time in a long while.