- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Owen Nolan
Owen Nolan, who hasn't played in the NHL since the 2009-10 season, announced his retirement Tuesday at the San Jose Sharks home rink.
Vancouver Canucks defenseman Aaron Rome broke his hand and minor league forward Steven Pinizzotto dislocated his shoulder during a 4-3 preseason loss to the San Jose Sharks on Sunday night.
SAN JOSE, CALIF. (AP) - Owen Nolan, who hasn't played in the NHL since the 2009-10 season, announced his retirement Tuesday at the San Jose Sharks home rink.