- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Ownership Items
Since Oprah Winfrey packed up the couch that Tom Cruise jumped on and ended her daytime talk show last year, no one has truly filled her role as the top go-to person in television for major celebrity and news interviews.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: May you please help me find information on my status. I am from Lithuania and a resident of the United States since July 9, 2010. My husband, a U.S. citizen and veteran, died recently. We had been married for 10 years. Do you have any information on when and how I might apply for U.S citizenship and how is this impacted by my husband's death.
Oprah Winfrey is used to running the show, whether it was her hit daytime TV program or the fledgling cable channel named for her and which she rules as chairman and chief executive.
Oprah Winfrey's struggling television network, OWN, said Monday it is laying off one-fifth of its workers and restructuring its operations in New York and Los Angeles.
Oprah Winfrey is repackaging her now-ended daytime talk show to make it a key part of the lineup for OWN, her struggling cable channel.
Oprah Winfrey's network has begun not with a bang but with redeclared purpose by the Queen of Daytime for her new round-the-clock cable channel venture.
Oprah Winfrey wants to better the world in her own way, and that absolutely, positively excludes a political career.
The Oprah Winfrey Network launching Saturday is wary of promising too much of a good thing _ Winfrey herself.