- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Oxygen Items
Oxygen television executives weren't talking Monday as negative attention grew about "All My Babies' Mamas," its proposed program featuring a musician who has fathered 11 children with ten different mothers.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia said Wednesday it hired Blackstone Advisory Partners to explore strategic opportunities for the media and merchandising company, triggering speculation that it may be put up for sale.
Martha Stewart thinks her brand is worth more.