- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Oz Show
Dr. Mehmet Oz, host of The Dr. Oz Show, hosted a clinic on Wednesday at Howard University to give people a basic idea of their general risk for heart disease and diabetes.
"The Dr. Oz Show" needs a transfusion of respect for the nursing profession, a media watchdog group said after the TV show featured women costumed as sexy nurses.
None of the women are believed to be nurses, a "Dr. Oz" spokesman said.