- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Pablo Bertone
Devon Agusi scored 23 points - eight of those in the final 2 minutes - as Texas-San Antonio sparked a late first-half run to take the lead, and held on at the end to beat Florida Atlantic 66-56 on Saturday afternoon.
Shawn Jones scored 25 points as Middle Tennessee survived a late scare from Florida Atlantic to win 67-63 on Thursday.
Pablo Bertone scored 20 points and had seven assists as Florida Atlantic edged Rice 73-68 in Conference USA play Saturday night.
Marquan Botley scored 26 and Pablo Bertone added 21 for the Owls.
Justin Raffington scored 27 points and Pablo Bertone added 26 to lead Florida Atlantic (10-18, 5-8), which has lost three straight and four of its last six games.