- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
Latest pablo escobar Items
A new Colombian TV series about the arch-criminal Pablo Escobar has a key ingredient that is apt to ensure an unsympathetic portrait of the infamous cocaine kingpin.
Charged with conspiring to supply arms to terrorist groups and kill Americans, the infamous Russian arms dealer Victor Bout is currently standing trial in New York. For more than a decade, Mr. Bout purportedly supplied weaponry to the most-wanted strongmen and terrorist entities of modern times - from Paul Kagame in Rwanda to the Taliban in Afghanistan - and sowed unimaginable suffering around the globe.
There is a rising belief that Mexico is fast becoming the new Colombia and we need to deploy our military on our southern border. Many experts have said that conditions inside Mexico mirror those that were found in Colombia prior to and during the reign of the Colombian Medellin Cartel created by Pablo Escobar.
A Colombian TV network on Friday announced its decision not to air a documentary about a Colombian soccer player murdered after accidentally scoring an own-goal in the 1994 World Cup.