- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Latest Pablo Sandoval Items
The Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Office said it hopes to complete its investigation of sexual assault allegations involving San Francisco Giants slugger Pablo Sandoval by the end of this week, then determine whether to file charges.
The Santa Cruz County sheriff's office said Monday it hopes to complete the bulk of an investigation into sexual assault allegations involving San Francisco Giants slugger Pablo Sandoval by the end of this week, then determine whether to seek charges.
The attorney for San Francisco Giants slugger Pablo Sandoval said Saturday that his client met with the Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Department regarding what the lawyer called a "consensual" sexual relationship.
The Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Department is investigating San Francisco Giants slugger Pablo Sandoval in a sexual assault case.
The San Francisco Giants are suddenly without their best hitter.
San Francisco Giants third baseman Pablo Sandoval has hit for the cycle against the Colorado Rockies.
San Francisco Giants third baseman Pablo Sandoval broke a bone in his right wrist and is expected to miss four to six weeks, adding to the concerns for the struggling World Series champions.
Giants general manager Brian Sabean and the World Series champions have reached out to the representatives for first baseman Aubrey Huff and infielder Juan Uribe about bringing them back in 2011.
Jonathan Sanchez pitched the San Francisco Giants back into the playoffs after a six-year absence, beating the San Diego Padres 3-0 Sunday to wrap up the NL West title.