- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Pablo Vicente
"They shouted that she's a murderer, and threatened her that if she continues, that something really bad would happen to her," Vicente said.
Her lawyer, Pablo Vicente, told The Associated Press that hospital staff then gave her personal information to the protesters, enabling them to gather outside her home.