- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Pac Items
Republicans charged President Obama with hypocrisy, after he attended a Super PAC fundraising party -- the same type of gathering he once disdained and slammed as a threat to open governance and a transparent political process.
The Stop Hillary PAC, an organization dedicated to preventing Hillary Rodham Clinton from becoming the next president, pressured the Federal Elections Commission on Wednesday to act on a complaint that another group with the opposite goal is illegally operating as a Clinton campaign committee.
Athletic director Bill Moos once hired Ernie Kent to turn Oregon around. He's now done the same at Washington State.
Gov. Deval Patrick raised $379,658 for his political action committee in 2013 with the help of donations from labor unions, business executives, and groups representing the pharmaceutical, health care and energy sectors.
The rise and fall of a short-lived organization that dealt solely in bitcoins made a big statement this week, while also raising more concerns about the controversial cybercurrency.
Billionaire financier George Soros has signed on to be a co-chair of the national finance council for Ready for Hillary, the super PAC created to help Hillary Clinton win the presidency in 2016, should she choose to run.
Louisiana State Sen. Elbert Lee Guillory, a Republican, has announced the creation of the Free at Last PAC, aimed at electing black conservatives to higher office.
A super PAC aiming to unseat Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell was warned by the Federal Election Commission after it missed a deadline for filing required reports.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley has set up a political action committee with the Federal Elections Commission.