- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Padraig Harrington Items
All signs, and particularly the numbers, pointed to another meltdown by John Daly.
Three-time major winner Padraig Harrington has disclosed he has undergone treatment for skin cancer.
Even without the math associated with the Official World Golf Ranking, it might not be easy to determine which players get into the 64-man field for the Match Play Championship in Arizona at the end of the month.
Padraig Harrington was at a loss when asked to describe the Phoenix Open's par-3 16th hole in one word.
DURBAN, South Africa (AP) — The caddie to Padraig Harrington collapsed at the Volvo Champions and was treated for dehydration on Friday.
For Padraig Harrington and the rest of the players on the bubble, the PGA Tour's postseason starts this week at the Wyndham Championship.
Ian Poulter tends to play some of his best golf on Sunday in a major.
Even after he made back-to-back bogeys to fall out of a tie for the lead, Henrik Stenson never thought he was out of the British Open.
Some of the most significant moments in recent history of the British Open at Muirfield have come on the 17th hole.