- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Latest Padraig Harrington Items
The downturn in Padraig Harrington's career will see the Irish golfer enter U.S. Open qualifying for the first time on Monday at Walton Heath on London's outskirts.
All signs, and particularly the numbers, pointed to another meltdown by John Daly.
Three-time major winner Padraig Harrington has disclosed he has undergone treatment for skin cancer.
Even without the math associated with the Official World Golf Ranking, it might not be easy to determine which players get into the 64-man field for the Match Play Championship in Arizona at the end of the month.
Padraig Harrington was at a loss when asked to describe the Phoenix Open's par-3 16th hole in one word.
DURBAN, South Africa (AP) — The caddie to Padraig Harrington collapsed at the Volvo Champions and was treated for dehydration on Friday.
For Padraig Harrington and the rest of the players on the bubble, the PGA Tour's postseason starts this week at the Wyndham Championship.
Ian Poulter tends to play some of his best golf on Sunday in a major.
Even after he made back-to-back bogeys to fall out of a tie for the lead, Henrik Stenson never thought he was out of the British Open.