- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
Latest Padraig Harrington Items
The downturn in Padraig Harrington's career will see the Irish golfer enter U.S. Open qualifying for the first time on Monday at Walton Heath on London's outskirts.
All signs, and particularly the numbers, pointed to another meltdown by John Daly.
Three-time major winner Padraig Harrington has disclosed he has undergone treatment for skin cancer.
Even without the math associated with the Official World Golf Ranking, it might not be easy to determine which players get into the 64-man field for the Match Play Championship in Arizona at the end of the month.
Padraig Harrington was at a loss when asked to describe the Phoenix Open's par-3 16th hole in one word.
DURBAN, South Africa (AP) — The caddie to Padraig Harrington collapsed at the Volvo Champions and was treated for dehydration on Friday.
For Padraig Harrington and the rest of the players on the bubble, the PGA Tour's postseason starts this week at the Wyndham Championship.
Ian Poulter tends to play some of his best golf on Sunday in a major.
Even after he made back-to-back bogeys to fall out of a tie for the lead, Henrik Stenson never thought he was out of the British Open.