- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Topic - Paek Chang-Ho
Defiant North Korea fueled up a rocket Wednesday in preparation for what now appears to be an imminent liftoff while the country's young leader strengthened his grip on power with a new title making him the nation's top political official.
"We are injecting fuel as we speak," Mr. Paek told reporters from a viewing platform in front of a large screen showing the live feed.
Paek Chang-ho, chief of the command center, said the rocket is ready for liftoff as soon as engineers are given the green light.