- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Pajamas Media
Pajamas Media is a media company that uses the Internet to present and comment on the news. - Source: Wikipedia
The trial of George Zimmerman continues to spark endless interpretation from provocateurs and peacemakers alike.
CNN reports that President Obama's existing campaign will be "reconfigured" into a super PAC to bolster White House policy goals, staffed by campaign manager Jim Messina and campaign insiders Stephanie Cutter and Jennifer O'Malley Dillon.
A leading House Republican says senior Obama administration Justice Department officials overruled U.S. prosecutors and FBI agents who sought to bring new charges against one of the country's leading Muslim organizations.