- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Emily Miller
Billionaire gets mobbed by fans at CPAC
Topic - Pakistani Cabinet
The federal probation violation investigation targeting the man behind the anti-Muslim video inflaming the Middle East is proceeding slowly and privately, reflecting the explosiveness of the case.
Pakistan on Tuesday pulled out of an upcoming meeting in Germany on the future of Afghanistan to protest the deadly attack by U.S.-led forces on its troops, widening the fallout from an incident that has sent ties between Washington and Islamabad into a tailspin.
Pakistan pulled out of a meeting next week in Germany on the future of Afghanistan to protest the deadly attack by U.S.-led forces on its troops, widening the fallout on Tuesday from an incident that has sent ties between Washington and Islamabad into a tailspin.
While the caption of last week's assassination of a Pakistani Cabinet minister may already be passing into the archives of world affairs, it deserves our reflection for more than the mere minutes it took to execute one human being in broad daylight. The terrorized streams of Shahbaz Bhatti's blood running off a soaked console in the back seat of a black sedan cry out to proclaim the frightful vista of a world that will forever change should Pakistan succumb to extremism ideology.
The standoff between the U.S. and Pakistan over a jailed American embassy worker has escalated.