- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Pakistani Intelligence Items
A pair of suicide bombers detonated their explosives outside a historic church in northwestern Pakistan on Sunday, killing 75 people in the deadliest-ever attack on the country's Christian minority, officials said.
Pakistani intelligence officials confirmed Thursday that a U.S. drone strike last week near the Afghan border killed the son of the founder of the powerful Haqqani militant network, a major blow to one of the most feared groups fighting American troops in Afghanistan.
A U.S. drone strike has killed a top al Qaeda operative, and the White House said Tuesday that the terrorist group was left with "no clear successor."
A U.S. drone strike has killed one of the most senior al Qaeda operatives, and the White House said Tuesday the terrorist group was left with "no clear successor."
The top U.S. military officer on Thursday accused Pakistan of "exporting violence" to Afghanistan and said it puts in jeopardy not only the frayed U.S.-Pakistani partnership against terrorism but also the prospects for a successful outcome to the decade-old war in Afghanistan.
Three suspected U.S. missile strikes in northwestern Pakistan in less than 12 hours killed at least 38 alleged militants, an unusually heavy barrage at a time when relations between the two countries are badly strained, Pakistani intelligence officials said Tuesday.
The United States fired missiles at three suspected terrorist targets near the Afghan border Monday, killing 16 people and keeping the pressure on insurgents days after a strike was thought to have killed an al Qaeda commander, Pakistani intelligence officials said.
U.S. missiles killed at least five alleged militants Thursday in a tribal region along the Afghan border — the third such drone attack since the U.S. killing of Osama bin Laden, Pakistani intelligence officials said.
Two U.S. missile strikes killed six alleged Afghan Taliban fighters in a Pakistani tribal region Wednesday, intelligence officials said, just days after Pakistani authorities asked for greater limits on such attacks.