- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Pakistani Intelligence Items
The Afghan government blamed foreign spy agencies for a rising number of killings in which government soldiers and policemen have gunned down their international partners, and it ordered stricter vetting of recruits and screening of those in the 350,000-member Afghan security force.
American drones fired a flurry of missiles in a Pakistani tribal area bordering Afghanistan on Sunday, killing a total of 10 suspected militants, Pakistani officials said.
Thousands of hardline Islamists streamed toward Pakistan's capital in a massive convoy of vehicles Sunday to protest the government's decision to allow the U.S. and other NATO countries to resume shipping troop supplies through the country to Afghanistan.
U.S. missiles fired from a drone in a Pakistani tribal region near the Afghan border killed eight suspected militants early Sunday, officials said, as the controversial American strikes continue despite Islamabad's persistent demands that they stop.
A U.S. drone strike has killed one of the most senior al Qaeda operatives, and the White House said Tuesday the terrorist group was left with "no clear successor."
A U.S. drone strike has killed al Qaeda's second-in-command, an American official said Tuesday, a significant blow to the terror network that has lost a string of top leaders since the death of Osama bin Laden last year.
A U.S. drone strike has killed a top al Qaeda operative, and the White House said Tuesday that the terrorist group was left with "no clear successor."
An American drone strike in the frontier tribal areas of Pakistan killed 10 suspected militants Sunday, Pakistani officials said. It was sixth such strike in two weeks as the U.S. pushes ahead with its drone campaign in the face of Pakistani demands to stop.
The U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan on Thursday accused a powerful terrorist group with suspected ties to Pakistan's spy agency of mounting a weekend assault on Afghan cities, and he demanded that Pakistan drive the militants out of safe havens.