- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Palestinian Government
Palestinian government is currently split into two separate administrations. The first is Fatah-dominated Palestinian government of June 2007, which is ruling in the West Bank and is generally related as the legal representative of the Palestinian National Authority. The other is the Hamas government of 2012, which is ruling the Gaza Strip. - Source: Wikipedia
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that his country will not participate in peace talks with Palestine as long as the Palestinian government is backed by the terrorist organization Hamas.
Israel on Sunday roundly rejected the United Nations' endorsement of an independent state of Palestine, announcing it would withhold more than $100 million collected for the Palestinian government to pay debts to Israeli companies.