- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Palestinian Government
Palestinian government is currently split into two separate administrations. The first is Fatah-dominated Palestinian government of June 2007, which is ruling in the West Bank and is generally related as the legal representative of the Palestinian National Authority. The other is the Hamas government of 2012, which is ruling the Gaza Strip. - Source: Wikipedia
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that his country will not participate in peace talks with Palestine as long as the Palestinian government is backed by the terrorist organization Hamas.
Israel on Sunday roundly rejected the United Nations' endorsement of an independent state of Palestine, announcing it would withhold more than $100 million collected for the Palestinian government to pay debts to Israeli companies.