- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Pall Corp.
Pall Corporation, headquartered in Port Washington, New York, is a global business in the diverse field of filtration, separations and purification. Pall has been called the "original clean technology company" since many of its products deliver sustainable social benefits. The company is listed in the S&P 500 and has been included in the Fortune 1000 list since 1991. Total revenues for fiscal year 2011 were $2.74 billion, with $86.8 million spent on R&D. Pall Corporation's business is split into two broad groups: Life Sciences (c.51%) and Industrial (c.49%). These business groups provide fluid management products and systems to customers in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, transfusion medicine, energy, electronics, municipal and industrial water purification, aerospace, transportation and broad industrial markets. - Source: Wikipedia