- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Palm Beach
A former Florida Atlantic University police officer faces a mandatory life sentence after being convicted of killing an escort.
A Palm Beach County man is in custody after authorities say he severely beat a homeless man.
A Miami man accused of killing his adoptive 10-year-old daughter wants his separate attempted murder trial moved out of Palm Beach County.
Commissioners in Palm Beach County have voted to move forward with a plan to import and incinerate other counties' trash.
One of the bridges connecting the island of Palm Beach with the mainland is expected to be closed for about six months.
A state-approved curriculum to guide classes about the Everglades is now available to Florida teachers.
Washington Nationals owner Mark Lerner says the club's payroll is "beyond topped out" and that his family is "not going to do something where we're losing tens of millions of dollars a year."
A young man drowned while swimming in with friends near Hammock Park in Palm Beach County.
A Palm Beach County boy is recovering from a shark bite that left him with 80 stitches on his foot.
A wet summer is resulting in lowered production for sugar cane farmers.
A 30-year-old man is accused of smuggling heroin and cocaine from the Bahamas to Florida on a cruise ship.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office has identified a man who drowned while trying to retrieve a remote-control boat from a pond.
A Florida man will finally get his chance to tell his side of the story thanks to a ruling by the 4th District Court of Appeal.
A South Florida woman who claimed to have psychic powers has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for a multi-million-dollar scam.
A South Florida man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing two street preachers.