- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Palm Beach
The two-story house is quaint, with its blue-paneled garage door and matching awnings. A circular garden sits in the front yard, with a red rose perched against a black wood trellis with blue risers.
An interesting little back-and-forth has happened over the last two days between the Miami Marlins and the Boston Red Sox.
Seven media groups won "Grand Slam" honors in the annual Associated Press Sports Editors' writing and sections contest that was held this week.
Houston Astros owner Jim Crane said he will meet with Palm Beach County officials Thursday to discuss potential sites for a new spring training facility.
All Times EST
A South Florida woman who claimed to have psychic powers has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for a multi-million-dollar scam.
A Clackamas County sheriff's spokesman says a man sought in a woman's January abduction from a Milwaukie, Ore., tanning salon is suspected of robbing a bank in Eugene.
A man was able to get out of his truck just moments before officials say it was hit by a South Florida commuter train.
A Mexican-born polo great has died following an accident during a match in Florida.
Mexican-born Carlos Gracida, 53, was a nine-time U.S. Open winner, five-time Argentine Open winner and five-time player of the year. An autopsy was being performed Wednesday.
All Times EST
A South Florida man has been convicted of participating in a fatal drug robbery.
A South Florida man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing two street preachers.