- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Palm Beach
The two-story house is quaint, with its blue-paneled garage door and matching awnings. A circular garden sits in the front yard, with a red rose perched against a black wood trellis with blue risers.
An interesting little back-and-forth has happened over the last two days between the Miami Marlins and the Boston Red Sox.
Seven media groups won "Grand Slam" honors in the annual Associated Press Sports Editors' writing and sections contest that was held this week.
Houston Astros owner Jim Crane said he will meet with Palm Beach County officials Thursday to discuss potential sites for a new spring training facility.
All Times EST
A South Florida woman who claimed to have psychic powers has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for a multi-million-dollar scam.
A Clackamas County sheriff's spokesman says a man sought in a woman's January abduction from a Milwaukie, Ore., tanning salon is suspected of robbing a bank in Eugene.
A man was able to get out of his truck just moments before officials say it was hit by a South Florida commuter train.
A Mexican-born polo great has died following an accident during a match in Florida.
Mexican-born Carlos Gracida, 53, was a nine-time U.S. Open winner, five-time Argentine Open winner and five-time player of the year. An autopsy was being performed Wednesday.
All Times EST
A South Florida man has been convicted of participating in a fatal drug robbery.
A South Florida man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing two street preachers.