- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Palm Beach
Standing on the wood deck of their mobile home, Sam and Marcia Arsenault can toss a fishing line into the turquoise water of the Jupiter Inlet and watch sailboats drift past the Jupiter Lighthouse.
Police have made arrests for prostitution at a famed Palm Beach hotel known as a favorite retreat for the rich.
The Coast Guard says it has rescued a sick man aboard a cruise ship off the coast of Palm Beach.
The Palm Beach Post reported Astros owner Jim Crane and Nationals general partner Art Fuccillo met Tuesday with officials from Palm Beach County and the city of West Palm Beach about an 84-acre site that has been proposed for a joint training facility.
One of the bridges connecting the island of Palm Beach with the mainland has closed for about six months.
A South Florida man has been convicted for his part in a fatal convenience store robbery.
A Palm Beach County retiree has been jailed after police saw he robbed a bank.
A former Florida Atlantic University police officer has been sentenced to two consecutive life terms for killing an escort.
Officials in Palm Beach County have given the go-ahead to convert Burt Reynolds' former ranch into a 30-home development.
Palm Beach County commissioners say they're making the price at the pump a little clearer.
A South Florida teen has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for his girlfriend's fatal shooting.
A former Florida Atlantic University police officer faces a mandatory life sentence after being convicted of killing an escort.
A Palm Beach County man is in custody after authorities say he severely beat a homeless man.
A Miami man accused of killing his adoptive 10-year-old daughter wants his separate attempted murder trial moved out of Palm Beach County.
Commissioners in Palm Beach County have voted to move forward with a plan to import and incinerate other counties' trash.